Trish Brydon – Co-Facilitator
Trish co-created and leads The Next Step with Larry Gilman.
Trish has been involved with The MASTERY since 1994.
Trish is a coach, trainer, facilitator, and consultant. She has a passion for partnering with and inspiring individuals, groups and organizations to draw out and build on their strengths – and to thrive. Trish was a MASTERY of Self-Expression co-facilitator for over eight years and she co-created and currently leads The Next Step workshop with Larry Gilman. She also offers Creativity and Transitions – a coached support group series for Mastery grads.
Trish has a Masters Degree (MA) in Leadership and Training, is a Registered Professional Counsellor (RPC) and a Certified General Accountant (CGA). She has a Conflict Resolution Certificate in Negotiation and Mediation, and is a certified William Bridges’ trainer (individual and organizational transitions). She is also a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Trish has more than a decade of experience and expertise in:
- coaching and training individuals and groups in the areas of personal and professional leadership and effectiveness
- training and development including designing, developing and leading/teaching workshops, courses and programs for a wide range of adult learning audiences
- business development, networking, sales and account management with a track record of outstanding results and international recognition for top performance
- team building and organizational effectiveness
- change and transition management
- communication and conflict resolution training and coaching as well as mediation and facilitation
- career planning, exploration and management, and recruitment
- managing and leading teams and projects